Skip to main content

Gray Goddess

                                           Hobey Gladiator Sandal

I really need to order these before they are gone! I've gone in my shoe closet several times and black sandals are too dark, nude sandals just aren't quite right for the outfit and for some reason I'm weird about white sandals (working on breaking my uncertainties) Here is the link for these hot Summer sandals! Save me a pair in 9 please, lol.
https://www.dsw.com/en/us/product/hobey-gladiator-sandal/384864?cm_mmc=CSE-_-GPS-_-G_Shopping_Sandals-_-New_Sandals&cadevice=c


     
                                           

I am SERIOUSLY in love and stalking this maxi/romper! I wanted to order it for my and Mike's Anniversary (and still might) because our wedding colors were gray and yellow!
https://www.lulus.com/products/fine-and-dandelion-grey-floral-print-romper/381032.html
 
Anything in the Damier Azur print from Louis Vuitton is on my list! I love the Ebene and the classic Monogram but for Summer, gray and white go with everything! I had an employee at Marshalls compliment how "Springy" I looked. Gray dress, floral sandals and you guessed it...Damier Azur Speedy on my arm!
http://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/charlotte-monogram-mini-nvprod110030v




                                              Women's Tote Bag - Merona, Light Grey, Durable

I love a structured bag for work (and play). It gives that added confidence. But how many of us can ACTUALLY afford (without taking a second mortgage out or finding a rich friend) to by a Birkin Bag (Maybe if I work extra hard at this blog thing I can find one on consignment...trust me I will blogg about that for a month at least, lol) But I'm loving this structured bag from Target! It has compartments to keep papers etc. organized and you don't need an alarm system or guard dog to keep an eye on it!
https://www.target.com/p/women-s-tote-bag-merona-153/-/A-51472170?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Accessories+Shopping_Brand&adgroup=SC_Accessories&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1023626&gclid=CjwKCAjwsqjKBRBtEiwAkWyN3yf7zX9ZaN8rfM6ANgHLybykldMLqk5P-RVkPy4SBOUWJcEAMhP1rBoCn8QQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poolside Must Haves

So after my trip I found a few fun items needed for poolside... Turkish Beach Towel from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J1RPS7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Inflatabull: https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Inflat-Bull-Inflatable-Pool/dp/B01KUL0CWY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506533254&sr=8-3&keywords=inflatable+bull Ice Cream Sandwiches: Choose a cookie and your favorite ice cream, one scoop and close with another cookie. It's great because as you lick the ice cream you can mash the cookies and it makes it easier to eat the ice cream in the middle

Heelusions

These have seriously changed my life! My husband and I are travelers, especially to Vegas. I tend to try to travel light. I don't like hauling bags through the airport or even from the car to the hotel room. Being a Fashion Blogger requires multiple shoe and outfit options so this company was the perfect answer to my dilemma. Now I can bring one or two heels on a trip and with their heel wraps it's easy to change the look of an outfit and get several looks! Below are a few of their "best sellers" and for more check out their website:  https://www.heelusions.com    

#designersanddoughnuts

I love doughnuts (don't we all) and I love designers (again, if you're on my page, don't we all). This is a hashtag I created to salute two things in my life that brighten my day! And to hopefully add a laugh to the days of my followers. Thanks InStyle Magazine for providing the pages behind the doughnuts.                                                                                                                                                                                                ...