Skip to main content

The little white dress under the little gray cape. 

So this is the little white dress under the little gray cape (as the title suggests), lol. I do recommend shorts, fashion tape and or safety pins when wearing this; but I DO recommend this dress! It’s the perfect blend of sexy/professional (more revealing thank I would wear to a professional event). There is a wait time on this when you order it. I was hoping to have it for NYFW but oh well. LWD is always good to have in your closet! 

Link:

https://chicnyc.com/products/pleated-bottom-suite-dress?variant=64928153604

Use code: CHIC10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poolside Must Haves

So after my trip I found a few fun items needed for poolside... Turkish Beach Towel from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J1RPS7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Inflatabull: https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Inflat-Bull-Inflatable-Pool/dp/B01KUL0CWY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506533254&sr=8-3&keywords=inflatable+bull Ice Cream Sandwiches: Choose a cookie and your favorite ice cream, one scoop and close with another cookie. It's great because as you lick the ice cream you can mash the cookies and it makes it easier to eat the ice cream in the middle

#designersanddoughnuts

I love doughnuts (don't we all) and I love designers (again, if you're on my page, don't we all). This is a hashtag I created to salute two things in my life that brighten my day! And to hopefully add a laugh to the days of my followers. Thanks InStyle Magazine for providing the pages behind the doughnuts.                                                                                                                                                                                                ...

Heelusions

These have seriously changed my life! My husband and I are travelers, especially to Vegas. I tend to try to travel light. I don't like hauling bags through the airport or even from the car to the hotel room. Being a Fashion Blogger requires multiple shoe and outfit options so this company was the perfect answer to my dilemma. Now I can bring one or two heels on a trip and with their heel wraps it's easy to change the look of an outfit and get several looks! Below are a few of their "best sellers" and for more check out their website:  https://www.heelusions.com