Skip to main content

LV Monogram IWatch Band




I promised myself I wouldn't get sucked into the world of IWatches but oops. Currently my wrist is in a brace, nothing major just a sprained wrist but I am missing having my watch!! Since I began wearing it all day everyday I decided I needed a fashionable band! I went to my "go-to" for online shopping and found the LV Monogram IWatch Band for under $30! I carry Louis Vuitton a lot so I was concerned that buying a dupe band the colors might be slightly off. I found one in the reverse monogram and absolutely LoVe it!! Hopefully my wrist heals soon so I can wear it again! Here is the link from Amazon! Enjoy!


             


CLICK LINK HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poolside Must Haves

So after my trip I found a few fun items needed for poolside... Turkish Beach Towel from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071J1RPS7/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Inflatabull: https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Inflat-Bull-Inflatable-Pool/dp/B01KUL0CWY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1506533254&sr=8-3&keywords=inflatable+bull Ice Cream Sandwiches: Choose a cookie and your favorite ice cream, one scoop and close with another cookie. It's great because as you lick the ice cream you can mash the cookies and it makes it easier to eat the ice cream in the middle

Heelusions

These have seriously changed my life! My husband and I are travelers, especially to Vegas. I tend to try to travel light. I don't like hauling bags through the airport or even from the car to the hotel room. Being a Fashion Blogger requires multiple shoe and outfit options so this company was the perfect answer to my dilemma. Now I can bring one or two heels on a trip and with their heel wraps it's easy to change the look of an outfit and get several looks! Below are a few of their "best sellers" and for more check out their website:  https://www.heelusions.com    

#designersanddoughnuts

I love doughnuts (don't we all) and I love designers (again, if you're on my page, don't we all). This is a hashtag I created to salute two things in my life that brighten my day! And to hopefully add a laugh to the days of my followers. Thanks InStyle Magazine for providing the pages behind the doughnuts.                                                                                                                                                                                                ...